are invited to send freely...|
| websites, documents and photo's of S. Africa...and
in 'debate' find a country library
- NEWS --- NO POWER SHARING ... between NORTH - SOUTH |
... stimulates a MODERNIZATION- view ... in sports
- moslims are killing close to hunderd people. Group aggressiveness
against others is severe.
NIGERIA, LAGOS was DANGEROUS: - the oil
region still is dangerous for all -
- Shell's risk of operation in Ogoniland
compared to the sunk cost already invested in the delta
- more sabotage ?
Yes, because Shell owns the resources, sharing it with government
remains a victem of a political power play between the moslim North and the South
- there is dissatisfaction in the south/ this oil delta about the leaders from
the North of Nigeria
- Compared: I do not see so much respectable leaders
in Africa. Yes, Mandela and Mbeki.
- The North of Nigeria is moslim, the South
is Christian and African magic. It divides!
- Local people must fight corruption.
Do share Power North/ South: president/ prime minister.
for a debate on culture and governmental responsibility ... FOR WOMEN|
grassroots/ country... Change
40 years of unqualified governments in Africa
- I like the African people; they are the nicest, however, there is no good governance
- in Nigeria all oil-money is going to the North. There is no sharing , nor development
- and there is African-typical corruption again. Shame, no good governance in
- Shame, because this country has a lot of money for development.
No use, already 40 years
- 2 dec'08: North- South conflict in JOS.
Again hundreds killed. GIVE POWER TO women
C H A N G
- Elections 2011 and economy: - in LAGOS agood candidate
and clean city and 10 % growth
NIGERIA, MORE NEWS jan.'06|
- From Nigeria, menu
........; People in Holland do not respect such an African government.
Video of Dutch news. ... ... Africa, take
an example to Mbeki's State of the Union, 0302'06!