moan: -Group Culture, Religion,
Males Mani; BETTER IS -accepting
diversity (twijfel) in a secular State
< more countries. Middle East= Groups
, not concensus
Alavit President, neighbours of TURKEY
Clan anti Suni
Islam = Group Hate
- in Iran, church- state
.., Suni islam doctrine
.is hate of religieus dogma's:
- catholic and Suni-islam - they fight
- S. Africa is example of good governance for
do not quit
cultuur- historisch centrum v/d regio + best bewaard.
crisis ARAB LEAGUE. CRAZY Clan LEADERS,
as Assad+Alafists are narcists|
SYRIA, IRAN +khanaat irrigation. NEWS: crazy
neighbours for TURKEY
| Foundation KOA:
let ARAB League stimulate Modernization
... Middle East/ country;
TURKEY wants to be E.U. - MEMBER, because of its nasty neighbours?
- inhuman leaders in Arab police- and religious
- good governance requires responsibility,
which is not shown by Clan+ religious males in islamic countries
fanatism is good for the Group, however, Group members suffer, anywhere, there
HELP to CHANGE that RULER mentality of THESE
POTENTIAL E.U. NEIGHBOURS:
- males should be replaced by women for 40% of government
staff in the islam world
- women do implement modern, good governance better.
Males do any other job well.
- show acceptance in your diversity,
SO respect others, implant 1 mln. protestants, budhists, non religious.
=> Arab States need protocols, because a SUNI
RULER serves his family/ his Clan only.
grassroots/ Arab country... Change
40 years of unqualified ISLAM governments
- Sjiite countries have better governments,
than Suni. SO, help freedom of Sjiites in Bahrein,
- SYRIA, Iran 'male-only' institutions
in church+ state in moslim countries create instability
- ROLE of ALAVITS
in Syria must be stopped.
- after more than 40 years people are still without
freedom and without perspective.
- Arab governance:
- Arab countries fall apart in tribal pieces,
religious fanatism in the 21st century.
- in ARAB world ; why not
any MIX in Arab States and role of president
/ vice president?
/6 Fates/ 'Valkuilen':
what about Saudi groups and groups in Israel?
STATES as neighbours E.U.: Clan+church government. This AREA of 3 religions
Politique détat: -=>
het FALEN in vb. van CONGO/ geldt ook voor Saudi, Egypte,
..Saudi sterk door Mekka+ oliehandel// tradition = gebieden
van ergste kerkcultuur en achterlijke mannen-dictatuur. Narcisten...
- we need protocols
................................ - Souvereign
est pour sa famille/ Clan, alors ce n'est pas un Gouvernement pour tous.
SYRIA is no State: political
science of State is 1stly science of ETHICS. It needs help
of organizational theory on behaviour: analyses, 8 x
SYRIA is a Group society, with ASSAD presenting one Group
only. I Will explain in 8 steps why disasters of States+
leader keep on repeating.
=====> SYRIA: by the knowledge in steps of Analyses
about Syria, we can create Solutions. It pushes Group society
towards Rights for all Voters
Lattakia ... AREA of Alavits as moslims
- after French decolonization it had to become part of SYRIA
- the Alavits resisted...
- when the sought to be Syrian => most of them went into
the armee/ Baath party
- they were and remained so afraid for the SUNI majority group
IT LOOKS AS YUGOSLAVIA AND THE WAR THERE:
- EITHER the Alavits return inin Lattakia and we split up
- or Alavits integrate in SYRIA under conditions below ?
CHANGE is needed ... initiated by a Foundation The Hague
- we need 1 Constitution for all
- and also to SHARE power...: presidency and vice presidency
for political opponents
Syria initiative to be developed: ... Passion
=> F. The Hague - Syria to bring the ideas into publicity
1. CHANGE to be negotiated, because
=> CHANGE ALAVIT presidency of fear into ALavit vice Presidency
2. CHANGE the role of religieus Groups for fear, fight as
group behaviour, because Suni want their religion for all
to be a LAW. ... SO =>
Suni must learn as President to SHARE power with other groups;
do this in SYRIA by respecting each individual and his/ her
freedom within the State LAW
- being a religious group member must be an individuals choice
- the constitution / State Law must secure women against the
claws of religious law of marriage