moan/ dictators alike?: Why this male behaviour? ... - Religion, Culture,
Males Mani everywhere ... Leaders
< more countries. The sea, factor in Somalia?
male X, 2008
- '12 ... ...to Somali2
rules of Saudi's a problem, debate
are useless/cruel. Women never want at home a husband again.|
| why women resist potentats/ male laws?|
a folder, spotlight leaders
in 'debate' find a country library
- S. Africa is the only example of good governance in Africa
no fanats, 21st century
- males fear shame for their honnour, because of violation by women?
Develop SOMALI - NEWS ... crises DUE TO ALL TRIBES. Wildwest trade in PIRATERY|
... stimulates a MODERNIZATION- view ... in sports
TRADITIONAL, NO GOVERNMENT POWER in SOMALI
is DANGEROUS FOR INHABITANTS:
- deserts in SOMALI, a life as nomads. So, no
unity: North and South, a different history
- trade supports strong characters; old conflict
between tribes and status now culminating there
- many recent wars; antropology and culture of
no unity; psycho of regional war lords
- Ethiopians interfered in Somalia, with
a stronghold, well organized, a disciplined unity
- make SOMALI a Federation with
rotating presidencyfom south and north
- militia to schools in Oman. Omani's to participate
4 years in power, bring discipline
- a new MODEL AGAINST REGIONAL warlords
with weapons from overseas.
..MENU's for a debate on this INTERNAL WAR, culture and a transition to development?|
grassroots/ country... Change
40 years of unqualified governments in Africa and instability
CORRUPT: => E.U. be a tutor, COUNSEL
the Functioning of a president of SOMALI:
- I like African people, but a bad male system
of rule or islam/ women have ethical brains
Somali males say to take care
for women, ethicly'?
IS: -women the property of males
- moslim male, Type X a mani,. manage bottoms
of women, break bones, cut tongue
- SOMALIA, a failed State! A plan
for ZONES: - ships, ports, transport,
RISKS of leaders:
a folder, how to spotlight leaders. Train
new, young leaders for better leadership.
Now 'LEZING' CONGO, leadership is a PROFESSION, not a tradition of FATE. MORE,
- also CONGO today, menu
........; People in Holland do not respect such an African government.
(50%) are a must in better leadership, not cruelty, however, law and freedom.
- Video of Dutch news. ... ... Africa,
take an example to Mbeki's State of the Union, 0302'06!