* FATE 5 of Leadership: - Tradition and Power: a culture of Rulers // to FATE 6, ETHICS
5, FAILURE of TRADITIONAL institutions; in detail
: click in Dutch or in
Leadership + democracy.
5, -> DICTATORSHIP
1,point at right, Tradition, in its status
... has been left behind in Europa due to its disfunctioning
- the E. U. works now as a democracy
Elswhere you got to go there, keeping the own culture, as in China, Japan and Dubai.
2 +3, Points, in the arrows are essential : - towards left and top is RISKY, due a fallback towards 1
in 2+3 helps (see 3x the sign'#')
/ Use a S.W.O.T. to
'management Quality' in
this macho-culture of mr.
-a negative role of Clans and mighty leaders due to male suppression
role + rol
the picture here, Fate 5
= a Stone Era of Leadership'
traditional Suni and rich
lot of males have problems in handling
- .. differ with India +Bangla Desh
country, Organization + Ethics?
- a man/ women problem in leadership
- Clan+mighty in church deliver lunicy in Leadership+ETHICS
Traditional vs. Modern Ethics:
Type Y = Kennis en communicatie isnodig in 'n moderne Staat
Type Y = knowhow + communication
This is required in a modern State
- goedkeuring / control gives hierarchy
- aandacht / interest gives better Leaders
t.v.: see clear examples of Y on television (t.v.)
1 = Identity/ Male Ethics = Group
Culture, -Religion, -Males' Mania: