Page 6 of our big folder.. FREE
ZONES, in countries-
- elements needed for security - The essence
of leaders ... and of stability -
1. ADVOCACY ... 'how
to install ZONES',
a PROGRAM for new leaders
this issue with their leader: -- e.g. the orthodox church bishop
of St. Petersburg or the political leader of the area of St. Petersburg
ADVOCACY in COUNTRY B: -your vision on 'situation & change'
geography and society
2. social- cultural background
3. the role of
4. recent political-historical developments
5. recent financial-economic
6. intercultural communication: usages/ habits/ ways
intercultural communication: negotiating
CAPACITY BUILDING in COUNTRY B:
-Young and wise talent
8.. men - and their group behaviour
and ... the neglect of VALUE
10. debate on living conditions ; all visions
and unfreeze positions
11. IST: not liberated . SOLL:
perform for your region/ country
12. change- and adaptation processes (actual/
13. women with their new, added VALUE to leadership
14. adult is:
the individual control of its own situation and of its leader
do interviews with the help of local UNOY
- a change is to be
started with new, young talent for leadership:
- not: 'I cannot exist without
my Group, however, how can I deliver to this ZONE/ my region"?
2. ACCULTURATION COURSE, per country, b; the why of leader behaviour
SECURITY in a REGION/ ZONE of COUNTRY B:
( 0. in the morning and 1
to 14, a selection, in the afternoon) .
BLOCK 0. leaders,
risk, the extremes and unsecurity : conflict mapping -
THE SHADOW SIDE AND
NEUROSES OF LEADERS
- HISTORY, ANTROPOLOGY, CULTURE AND PSYCHO- ANALYSES ...
.. research and tools to explain the 'WHY?" in behaviour and conflict
'in traditionel cultures men are not liberated in their thinking ..., women
even not physically! This is a neglect of VALUE'.
... 'the risk
of local, fatal, feodal, tribal, racial, material leaders'- they are the
source of problems / not of ideas, law and freedom
... more in questions
for debate ' ... 'masculin is not with the best result'
Ask the big FOLDER
Young leaders and Wise, for all
in big change-
help... Senior and Wise
in change: Leaders
BIG CHANGE IN ECONOMY
Private sector is vibrant,
e.g. in Moskou , versus stand still in old industries (like in China):
BIG CHANGE IN LEADERS
on RISKS per country -
PUBLISHER AND IMAGE BUILDER (on security in governance) and WRITER/ teacher.
traditional leaders in my courses'
Leader : ABC =
... advocacy/ acculturation,
ed v. Riemsdijk